Jewelry Case Display/
/

Silver (Sil-ver) n: a precious metal with the highest thermal and electrical conductivity of all metals used in a variety of purities in the production of jewelry, tableware, photography and coins.

In its purest form this shiny metal, like gold, is very soft. For this reason is generally silver alloy with other metals such as copper, as is the case of sterling silver jewelry to make it more robust.

  • Fine Silver: 99.9% silver.
  • Thai Karen Hill Tribe Silver: 99.5% silver.
  • Britannia Silver: 95.84% silver with copper up to 4.16%.
  • Silver From Mexico: usually 95% silver and 5% copper.
  • Jewelry Sterling Silver: 92.5% silver, with copper making up the remaining 7.5%.

Silver is a chemical element is denoted in the periodic table by the symbol "AG". In etymological terms this symbol is derived from the first proto-Indo-European language root word "-that Arg' means 'white' or 'shine'. This root word is in the old:

  • Greek – Argos.
  • America – Argentums.
  • Celtic – Argent.
  • Sanskrit – Arjuna.

The only languages that lack this root are the Germano-Balto-languages Slavic mother used another Silver believes that based on a river in Lycia, Turkey today:

  • Slavic – Sirebro.
  • Baltic – Silabr.
  • Germanicus – Silbr.

The Germanic, or Teutonic, the word is the root of the Anglo-Saxon word branch 'used today Silver'.

Read Sterling Silver Jewelry – The definition and etymology of sterling

Copyright © SilverShake Corporation. All rights reserved.

/
/ /
/

This article was written for the Silvershake website, an online retailer of sterling silver jewelry at wholesale prices. See 1000Â’s of gemstone silver jewelry items at prices 80% below normal retail prices. Make one purchase per month and receive silver jewelry worth up to $60…Absolutely free, everytime!

/
/ /
//
/Jewelry Case Demonstration Before
/
//
//
//
//
/
/
//
//
/
/
/ /
/[affmage source=”ebay” results=”25″]Jewelry Case Display[/affmage]/
/[affmage source=”amazon” results=”8″]Jewelry Case Display[/affmage]/
/[affmage source=”clickbank” results=”4″]Jewelry Case Display[/affmage]/
/

Filed under: Uncategorized

Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!